We Have a Winner!
Congratulations to Githa Lumbangaol from the University of Western Ontario for the winning T-shirt contest design!
Do you have design skills?
Contribute to the success of this year’s ACF INSTITUTE’s conference in a very tangible way by creating the winning T-shirt design! The prize is a $200 USD Amazon.com gift card!
T-shirt Design Challenge Guidelines:
- The challenge is open only to students attending a non-Adventist college/university in the North American Division (NAD)
- You do not have to attend ACF INSTITUTE to participate
- You may submit no more than two (2) designs (PDF, JPEG, or PSD formats)
- Your design:
- must reflect the values of Adventist Christian Fellowship (ACF) and the theme of this year’s Institute: “To The Unknown God” Acts 17:22-28
- must fit within a 12" x 12" dimension (templates PDF, JPEG, PNG) - inclusion of the ACF logo (PDF, PNG) is optional
- may use a maximum of two colors on a white or colored background
- must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party trademarks, service marks, or logos, nor can it include any third-party copyrighted material for which you do not have permission to use as part of your design. By entering the challenge, you represent and warrant that your submission is your own work and that it does not infringe the rights of any third-party.
- The deadline for design submissions is May 6, 2016
- ACF/NAD reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size, ink color, or T-shirt color.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be displayed on the ACF/NAD T-shirt and any other ACF/NAD-related materials.
- The prize is a $200 USD Amazon.com gift card.
The winning design will be determined by student vote online and announced by May 11, 2016.
Contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.