Register Your Local Chapter
How ACF/NAD Association Can Benefit Your Group
Offers a network with all other Seventh-day Adventist campus ministry organizations on college and university campuses throughout the US, Canada, Bermuda, and Guam/Micronesia.
Recognizes your group as a Seventh-day Adventist ministry on your campus with official status through the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Connects your group with all the best resources, training, mentoring, and networking via Adventist Christian Fellowship. Together we are stronger!
Registering Your Group with ACF/NAD
- Find out how to become an officially recognized club on campus and register with your campus. For most schools, this is done through the dean of students/office of student affairs.
- When registering your group on your campus, regardless of local name, identify your group with ACF/NAD in the constitution.
- Register your group with ACF/NAD online at acflink.org.
What ACF/NAD Will Expect of You and Your Campus Group
- Read, understand and agree to the ten campus ministry essentials (WORDS) as listed in the Word On Campus book as well as be in harmony with beliefs and practices of the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a representative organization on campus.
- Printed materials should be branded with ACF logo. May also have a local logo.
- Suggested Facebook presence and or local web site for your group. Link your group to the ACF/NAD Facebook page.
- Coordinate ministry efforts and events with local churches, conferences, unions and other ACF organizations in your region.
- Communicate ACF news and events to ACF/NAD Communications for publication on ACF TODAY - ACF eNewsletter.
- Where possible - recommended participation with other Christian campus ministry group functions such as InterPraise.
- Recommended sponsor of at least one student to one annual ACF/NAD function or event such as ACF INSTITUTE or union-wide Campus Catalyst trainings.