- Pray. God has resources, knowledge, and power beyond all human abilities, and He is the only One who can make your efforts fruitful. Start with Him.
- Partner. Talk to local church pastors & your conference youth/young adult director. Find out if they know of any other Adventist students in your area and if they know any groups already meeting.
- Connect. Be creative: search Facebook, put up a table at student orientation, advertise in church bulletins, advertise in the school newspaper, and talk to the chaplain’s/dean of students office.
- Gather. When you find others who are interested in worshipping and fellowshipping as Adventist students, start hanging out.
- Organize. Become an officially recognized student organization and get access to school resources: meeting rooms, web space, and more! Also connect with student government and the religious life office.
- Network. Get recognized as an official ACF group. Register to get your group listed on the site, hooked into the larger ACF network, and more.
- Enjoy! Growth takes time. Don’t focus on the numbers—rest in the knowledge that you’re following God’s will and allow God to determine success.
Contact us and someone from the ACF leadership team will be in touch with you soon. You don't have to do it alone!